We specialise in silk for your home
– We create exquisite silk, to add beauty, colour & a touch of Cambodia, for your home.
– We can customise sizes and designs, to fit perfectly and add the special touch of luxury that only silk can give.
Our silk is 100% mulberry silk
– Mulberry trees are grown and the leaves are used to feed the silkworms.
– Silkworms will create cocoons around them, which is made from raw silk fiber.
– This raw silk fiber is used to create silk fabric.
– Mulberry silk is often regarded as the highest grade of silk, and is light on the skin.
– It is also good for people who have allergies, because it contains a protein called “Sericin” that reduces allergic reactions.
– Because of the smooth surface, it also repels dust mites & bed bugs.
Our silk is 100% hand woven
– The 2 styles of silk production are machine woven & hand woven.
– While machine woven silk is produced faster and more consistent, hand woven silk is a unique artform from the silk weavers
– Hand woven silk is a classic craft, where no 2 pieces will be the same.
– The smooth touch, with small inconsistencies make your piece of silk 100% unique and uncopiable
Our silk is fully made in Cambodia
– Our goal is to share these beautiful “locally produced” products, and we are proud to showcase what can be made in Cambodia.